cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Authentication framework - A new Action for multiple roles.
Date Sun, 18 May 2003 09:50:10 GMT
Hi:

Yesterday, we updated the resources table as sugested by Tuomo. Now we use
keywords to identify a group of resources. The keyword column in the table
auth_resources is called "res_key".

The column "res_name" remains to write a full user meaning name of the
resource.

Example:

res_key=co
res_name=company.

The idea behind this is to allow the constructions of some forms to let
users admin the permissions. For the user administrator "co" does not
means nothing, but "company" clear identify a keyword that group all the
resources about company. These resource can be:

co-add - Add company
co-edit - Edit company

and so on.

Attached is the new E/R model.