cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [New Web Site] - No images in PDF document
Date Sun, 18 May 2003 03:21:53 GMT
Thanks for the answer.

Just one more question. I understand I need jimi.jar if I am building my
own New Web Site. But what if this is builded by the Apache Cocoon
comunity, I also need jimi.jar to see a PDF generated remotely?

I think I dont need it. But the PDF from the Apache Cocoon New Site does
not show images. That means they are not using jimi.jar. That is correct?

Antonio Gallardo.

J.Pietschmann dijo: