cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Joerg Heinicke as Cocoon committer
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 22:38:41 GMT
Joerg Heinicke dijo:
> At the moment I'm working on the samples of the POI block. The old ones
> were not really helpful IMO. They were original created by Gnumeric I
> think, not hand-written. So they have much more stuff in it then useful.
>  I hope I can improve this. Hey, this will be my first committment - as
> long as nobody adds still a -1 :-)
lol.

Here is my +1 too.! ;-)

Now seriously, I think it is a good goal. POI serialization is a powerful
component. People always said "Wow!" when we show how Cocoon can also
generate  reports in XLS format and it with Excell to do whatever they
want.

I am very interested in POI topic. And I think in this area there is a
leak of docs too. :-( But, I hope you to be sucessful in your effort.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo