cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Clearing the sky
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 18:33:00 GMT
On Monday 26 May 2003 06:54 am, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> NOTE: this letter is written four hands between Carsten and Stefano. The
> *I* in the email refers to Stefano, but the feeling expressed are shared
> by both, equally.

Everybody!!! This is how Stefano IS!
He is italian for god sake.
This is not the first time, that someone feels offended and that Stefano is
quick to "think it over" and lubricate the friction. In that sense, he is one
of the greatest community members I have ever seen in any OSS project.

It will not be the last time either ;o) but everyone can prepare themselves,
if you are good you will receive some "garbage" coming your way from Stefano,
look at Pier, for instance, who get some all the time.

He who stirs the pot to make the food cook, is not necessary violent although
a potato may get hit in the process.

And Stefano, I think your direct involvement is stimulating, but perhaps a
grain of more community consensus before making massive changes quickly could
ease the process a bit.

Cheers everyone
Niclas