cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Cocoon CLI broken
Date Sun, 25 May 2003 10:31:51 GMT
I've just noticed: the command-line rendering in Cocoon M2 leaves
build/site/ full of bogus files for site: and ext: links:

[xml-forrest ~/build/site]$ ls site*
site_bugs
site_changes
site_contrib
site_document-v12
site_faq

Also, it doesn't like non-standard extensions for files:

[xml-forrest ~/build/site]$ ls -1 images/*.jpeg
images/add.jpg.jpeg
images/fix.jpg.jpeg
images/hack.jpg.jpeg
images/remove.jpg.jpeg
images/update.jpg.jpeg

And for unknown files, it appends 'null' to the filename:

[xml-forrest ~/build/site]$ find . -name "*null"
./skin/breadcrumbs.jsnull
./favicon.iconull

Fortunately, for every wrong file, it also generated the correct file alongside
it, so this isn't a critical problem, just an annoyance.  I propose we do not
roll back, but try to fix it in Cocoon CVS.  In the meanwhile we can use an Ant
task to try to clean up a bit.

FTR, I tagged CVS just before the Cocoon upgrade, with
'before_cocoon_upgrade-20030524'

--Jeff