cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Koberg" <...@koberg.com>
Subject RE: [RT/BUG] XSP processing
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 21:33:09 GMT
Hi,

Yep, it is extremely fast (the fastest?). But, it only works for the simple
transformations (that are the bread and butter of cocoon). [By that I mean,
it is not totally spec compliant for those of us who use the spec to it's
limit.] You could even get rid of your XSL cache...

These has been my main problem when making attempts at using cocoon, but
haven't ever taken the time to look at the internals (if I could even
understand them...).

Best,
-Rob