cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: VariableResolver doesn't resolve Variables inside ModuleVariable
Date Sat, 17 May 2003 19:17:05 GMT
On 17.May.2003 -- 07:10 PM, volker.schmitt@basf-it-services.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have the following use case inside the Sitemap:
>
> <map:match pattern="*/**">
>   <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="{mount:{1}}/" uri-prefix="{1}"/>
> </map:match>

Right, this is not supported ATM.

> look at the source attribute "src="{mount:{1}}/"
> I want to define a mapping between the URI space and the Filesystem space.
> My idea was, using an InputModule which defines this mapping. The problem
> is, that in the moment it is not possible to hand over the {1} Variable to
> the InputModule.

You could query the request module for the last part of the URL with the
help of jxpath.

> If there is no other possibility I can create a patch
> (PreparedVariableResolver) to make this possible.

I'm not very much in favour of doing that. OTOH, you're at least
the second with this request... I'd really prefer if there were a
module that could access the sitemap variables.

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de