cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <tcol...@neuagency.com>
Subject Re: Site went live
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 16:32:58 GMT
On Fri, 16 May 2003, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've updated the site on cocoon.apache.org. But we still need to update
> site front pages.

Hmm.. yes... perhaps more than just 'welcome to the apache cocoon project'
would be more fitting :)   IMO the 'what is cocoon?' text when you
navigate to 2.1/ would be good for the front page.  Unless we'd wanna
stuff news pieces on there too.

Hmm, looking at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/news.html, I see the "first"
book listed, but not the other two.  Would it be politically correct to
talk about the other books as well, instead of favoring the one?  I think
we should mention any book that has to do with Cocoon, and not just the
first one. Just my $0.02.

Tony

--
Tony Collen