cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Knodt <>
Subject Written LinkTransformer, have questions for inclusion
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 14:46:53 GMT
I've written a LinkTransformer, which is very similar to LinkSerializer. The
only difference is, that it is a transformer and generates output like this:
<links xmlns=...>
<link xlink:type="simple" xlink:href="blabla.html" />

My idea is to use this, perhaps a xsl stylesheet and the TextSerializer
instead of the LinkSerializer, which would then be obsolete. Later on, I'd
like to use this for using ZIPArchiveSerializer to generate war-Archives.
Would the LinkTransformer as the first part be accepted for inclusion?

	Torsten Knodt

View raw message