cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <tcol...@neuagency.com>
Subject Re: FYI: Using Java to define Cocoon Flow
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 17:03:29 GMT
On Mon, 12 May 2003, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le Lundi, 12 mai 2003,  18:42 Europe/Zurich, Reinhard Ptz a crit :
>
> > Ovidio points in one of his latest blogs to a Java implementation
> > of the Cocoon control flow:
> > http://www.freeroller.net/page/alexkrut/20030511

Interesting... I've been spoiled by the uber-simplicity of the Javascript
implementation, though:

number =
Integer.parseInt(ObjectModelHelper.getRequest(environment.getObjectModel()).getParameter("number"));

or:

var guess = parseInt( cocoon.request.get("number") );

My poor fingers prefer the Javascript!! :^)

<dream>flow control w/python</dream>

Tony

--
Tony Collen