cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Baumgartner <mo...@gmx.de>
Subject JSPGenerator
Date Sat, 10 May 2003 14:02:24 GMT
Hello all,

I am not sure if my questions belongs to this list but I could not found an
answer somewhere else so I try it here.....  :-)

How can I include a JSP in another JSP?

My file structure look like the following:

index.jsp
foo/toInclude.jsp

The file index.jsp contains this line

 <jsp:include page="foo/toInclude.jsp" />

I always get an Exception: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
ServletException in JspGenerator.generate(): java.lang.IllegalStateException
at org.apache.cocoon.generation.JspGenerator.generate(JspGenerator.java:131)

Without the jsp:include-tag the everything is fine.

Is this a bug or I am to stupid? Where could be the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Marc