cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <tcol...@neuagency.com>
Subject Re: JXTemplateTransformer Questions
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 01:05:18 GMT
On Wed, 7 May 2003, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

[snip]

> [BTW, why t:forEach instead of reusing the xslt for-each name? I think
> we should avoid reinventing the wheel semantically as much as possible]

This is something I was indirectly wondering about... most of the control
structures I was not too jazzed about, because it adds complexity to the
template, and it's more syntax to learn.

If I were to make extensive use of the JXTemplates with the Flow, I'd
probably only use the basic value substitution and then change the
structure of the rest of the output using XSLT.   But that's just me
hypothesizing, and not based off of any real-world use of the Flow and
JXTemplate stuff.

Cheers,

Tony

--