cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <tcol...@neuagency.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/profiler/samples profile2page.xsl sitemap.xmap test2page.xsl page2html.xsl
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 21:32:48 GMT
On Wed, 7 May 2003, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> stephan@apache.org wrote:
>
> >  Log:
> >  Tried to do some corporate design ;-)
> >

> Steven! Award private Stephan with toothbrush medal!!!

huh?  uhoh, i missed something..

*updating cvs*

*rebuilding*

*starting jetty*

NICE! :)

I also like the minimal use of tables, even though there's 1 or 2 in there
still.  Might I suggest the CSS layout reservoir at bluerobot.com for
inspiration? =]

There's a bit of other cleaning up on CSS I'd do, for example defining the
P tag to be whatever style, and only using <p class="whatever"> for the
samplesNote class... it would cut down on the file sizes quite a bit. Not
that it's all that big of a deal.

Tony

--
Tony Collen