cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <tcol...@neuagency.com>
Subject Re: Did we lose samples + samples from external projects (was: Falsh using Cocoon)
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 17:21:43 GMT
On Fri, 2 May 2003, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> IMHO, for blocks which integrate external projects like FOP into
> Cocoon, samples should concentrate on the integration between the
> external project and Cocoon.

I agree... the fac tthat we were generating the majority of those samples
from the same "Hello World" document and transformign them into all of the
different formats was one of the things that made Cocoon so cool back when
I was first looking at it.

I think we should try to aim for the same type of samples, but show
something a little more flashy and interesting.   Perhaps, instead of
having a page with just "Hello World", we could have some sort of
Cocoon-related promotional text... so with the PDF we could whip out a
brochure or something to hand out to people.  Just my $0.02 though.

Tony

--
Tony Collen
ICQ: 12410567