cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <tcol...@neuagency.com>
Subject Re: Flow and InvalidContinuation Redirect
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 20:00:52 GMT
On Thu, 1 May 2003, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> on 4/30/03 10:14 PM Tony Collen wrote:
>
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > All the talk on allowing redirects in <map:handle-errors>, along with the
> > stuff I've been doing with the Flow layer got me to thinking:
> >
> > Should we be handling invalidContinuation inside handle-errors instead of
> > automagically activating the "invalidContinuation" URI in the pipeline?
>
> YES!!!!!!
>
> That invalidContinuation hardwired sucks.

Patch submitted... I've tested the calculator flow sample with the
following, and it seems to work:

  <map:handle-errors>
    <map:select type="exception">
        <map:when test="invalid-continuation">
            <map:generate src="../invalidContinuation.xml"/>
            <map:serialize type="xml"/>
        </map:when>
    </map:select>
  </map:handle-errors>

This is of course after adding
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.InvalidContinuationException to the
ExceptionSelector config in the sitemap.

Tony

--
Tony Collen
ICQ: 12410567