cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <tcol...@neuagency.com>
Subject Re: Falsh using Cocoon
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 18:34:56 GMT
On Thu, 1 May 2003, Stephan Michels wrote:

> On Thu, 1 May 2003, Raghu Nemani wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I have not used cocoon before and I want to expolore the possibility of
> > using Cocoon as a Content management System. But CMS has a reuqirment of
> > generating Flash files. Is it possible to generate Flash files using cocoon.
>
> Yes, take a look into the swf block.

Unfortunately, there are no SWF samples to show since we moved everything
to blocks.  Did we lose a lot of the old samples when this happened?  I
noticed Bertrand whipped up a quick PDF sample that uses the fo2pdf
serializer on a basic XSLFO document... perhaps we need a push to get a
bunch of samples back in the webapp.

Tony

--
Tony Collen