cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: deploying and updating a cocoon site
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 11:19:40 GMT
Le Mercredi, 21 mai 2003, à 13:07 Europe/Zurich, Giacomo Pati a écrit :

> ...Sure, but the XConfTool files are much more compact and readable to
> average
> people as a hole xslt file. We build hole deployable Cocoon apps using
> that
> instead of xslt's.

I see your point - if XConfTool is sufficient for one's need (or one
wants to expand it), all the better! It is certainly easier to grasp
than XSLT if one does not know either of them.

What would be useful though (and what I was suggesting to Miles) is an
easy way to plug "configuration patches" in the build process through
local.build.properties, I don't think this is possible now.

-Bertrand