cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Did we lose samples + samples from external projects (was: Falsh using Cocoon)
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 09:47:20 GMT

>> On Thu, 1 May 2003, Stephan Michels wrote:

>> ...I
>> noticed Bertrand whipped up a quick PDF sample that uses the fo2pdf
>> serializer on a basic XSLFO document... perhaps we need a push to get
>> bunch of samples back in the webapp.

Yes, I didn't even look for old samples as I mainly wanted to put the
PDF samples infrastructure back in for my caching experiments.

IMHO, for blocks which integrate external projects like FOP into
Cocoon, samples should concentrate on the integration between the
external project and Cocoon.

Project-specific samples (complex XSL-FO examples in this case) belong
to the project's web site, we shouldn't copy them here but rather refer
to them and concentrate on our "core business" of integration.

-Bertrand