cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <>
Subject [FYI] avalon-excalibur and avalon-sandbox access
Date Sat, 31 May 2003 07:44:44 GMT
For those who are not following the avalon-dev mailing list: Cocoon
committers now have access to the avalon-excalibur and avalon-sandbox
CVS modules. This enables us to maintain some components cocoon depends
on, such as xmlutil, sourceresolver and store.

This is only a convenience though, this does not make us avalon
committers and does not give us voting rights. We are also not supposed
to touch things we have no business with.

Bruno Dumon