cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject [FYI] avalon-excalibur and avalon-sandbox access
Date Sat, 31 May 2003 07:44:44 GMT
For those who are not following the avalon-dev mailing list: Cocoon
committers now have access to the avalon-excalibur and avalon-sandbox
CVS modules. This enables us to maintain some components cocoon depends
on, such as xmlutil, sourceresolver and store.

This is only a convenience though, this does not make us avalon
committers and does not give us voting rights. We are also not supposed
to touch things we have no business with.