cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: xconf tool, entity resolver, and new build options
Date Sat, 24 May 2003 02:59:08 GMT
Marc Portier wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Stephan Michels wrote:
> >>Sorry, that's not true. XMLCatalog does exist in
> >>ANT since 1.5 .
> >
> > Thanks. Sorry everyone, for the noise on that part.
> no worries, I think we achieved something as a group here
> (not only gained knowledge)

You are right, it is beaut to see opensource at work.
Such furphies lead on to good solutions.

> sorry to see your personal succes of getting it working is
> a bit superseeded by other noise ;-) hoping you gained
> enough on the personal level there...

Yes, it was enough joy to me to get the entity resolver
hooked up in my working copy cvs. That was a reminder to
me of an opensource secret - one must be prepared to
throw away useful work and allow it to be superceded by
better solutions.

View raw message