cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: xconf tool, entity resolver, and new build options
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 15:32:41 GMT
Geoff, we cannot use the xmlcatalog from Ant because that
is in ant-1.6 and cocoon is currently ant-1.5.3

Anyway, Marc was closest to the mark with his suggestions.
We need to hook the entity resolver up to the parser that is
used in XConfToolTask.java

We can re-use the resolver.jar that is shipped with Cocoon.

I almost have it working here (he says hesitatingly) ...
will report back soon.

There is one issue which may cause grief. We cannot redistribute
that DTD according to its license - we need to get "prior written
authorization of Sun".

--David