cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Bug] multiple Xalan transformations and i18n doesn't function wi th latest Cocoon snapshot
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 20:20:19 GMT
On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 22:00, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Bruno Dumon wrote:
>
> >This bug has now been fixed in Xalan CVS.
> >
> >Does anyone mind if we upgrade to a xalan cvs snapshot?
> >

> Can we wait some for some release of Xalan? IIRC, we are moving towards
> all-released-libraries, not all-CVS-libraries... ;-)

Ah, ok, forgot about that. But the bug in question is really huge, I
think we can't afford to stay with the 2.5 release.

I think Xalan may be an exception to this rule, since it's not as if we
depend on specific features or API's of this newer version. We can
always go back to 2.4.1 if we would make a final Cocoon 2.1 release
before Xalan 2.6 is released.