cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <mmil...@moondance.com>
Subject Re: A DOMStreamer DOM 1 support
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 10:39:36 GMT
Hey Bruno,

I'm using Cocoon 2.1 Dev and I've started having trouble with this very
thing. It still doesn't seem to work (even in the samples). The problem
seems to be with the XMLFormTransform, but I can't tell. It used to
work, but the newest version (Today) in CVS breaks with (I added the
extra output):

An error occurredorg.apache.cocoon.ProcessingExceptionFailed to execute
pipeline.org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute
pipeline.: org.xml.sax.SAXException: [NamespaceNormalizingDOMStreamer]
Encountered an attribute without a local name, this DOM streamer does
not support that. attrName:ref
attr:ref="value"org.xml.sax.SAXException:
[NamespaceNormalizingDOMStreamer] Encountered an attribute without a
local name, this DOM streamer does not support that. attrName:ref
attr:ref="value"Original exception : org.xml.sax.SAXException:
[NamespaceNormalizingDOMStreamer] Encountered an attribute without a
local name, this DOM streamer does not support that. attrName:ref
attr:ref="value" at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.DOMStreamer$NamespaceNormalizingDOMStreamer.st
artNode(DOMStreamer.java:393) at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.DOMStreamer$NamespaceNormalizingDOMStreamer.st
ream(DOMStreamer.java:259) at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.DOMStreamer.stream(DOMStreamer.java:173) at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XMLFormTransformer.unrollItemSetTag(XML
FormTransformer.java:1169) at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XMLFormTransformer.endTransformingEleme
nt(XMLFormTransformer.java:977) at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.AbstractSAXTransformer.endElement(Abstr
actSAXTransformer.java:355) at
org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLTeePipe.endElement(XMLTeePipe.java:1
24) at