cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivelin Ivanov" <ive...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] XMLForm
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 00:25:47 GMT
> I received a private communication from Ivelin suggesting to replace the
> XMLForm block with the JXForms implementation in the scratchpad,
> incorporating features he added in his xmlform.org code for the 2.1
release.

After some thought, I decided that at this point this makes most sense,
provided that Chris is committed to drive the effort to completion in a
triumphal C2.1 final.

I will try to assist from the sidelines with whatever time I have.

As a one line overview to folks that are not familiar with JXForm yet:
It reuses much of the XMLForm code, while heavily emphasizing on the flow
integration.
Chris, please correct me if I am wrong.

-=Ivelin=-