cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@apache-korea.org>
Subject RE: [FYI] Stefano's Linotype
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 03:52:20 GMT

I fully agree with you on the idea of "convergence". The reason why I
redistributed was to help those who have little patience waiting for the
next version of Linotype and feel like using Linotype. Do you want me to
stop it right now? If not, I'd prefer to continue it before Linotype 1.1 is
released. After that, I hope to have a chance to contribute to Linotype.
> > P.S. Can we have a module for Linotype on some CVS repository? It
> > could help Linotype to evolve.
>
> I'm all in favor of donating Linotype to the Cocoon PMC for
> incubation.

I'm very glad to hear that. I'm all supporting your great effort.
> Comments?
>
> --
> Stefano.

Best Wishes,

Ias.

Lee, Changshin (Korean name)
Ias (International name)
               Company Web Site: http://www.tmax.co.kr
               Personal Web Site: http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr
Senior Researcher, Emerging Technology Evangelist & JCP Activities
Coordinator
JCP member - http://jcp.org/en/participation/members/L
R&D Institute
Tmax Soft, Inc.