cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Argyn" <akuketa...@cox.net>
Subject RE: Oracle "certifies and supports" Apache Cocoon
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 11:14:50 GMT
Oracle's marketing is very loud and pervasive in govt circles. So, it's a
good news. However, I can hardly imagine Oracle's people promoting anything
but Oracle's products. IBM's global consulting is better in that sense,
imho.

Oracle JDeveloper 9i has Struts shipped with it, but not Cocoon. OTOH
JBuilder 8 comes with Cocoon.

Also, Oracle 9iAS' market share is tiny comparing to WebLogic and WebSphere,
and even jBoss to my best knowledge. If IBM and BEA endorse (and support?)
Cocoon, that would be a big deal.