cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <>
Subject Update - Cocoon Stammtisch in Vienna, Austria
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 06:03:55 GMT
According to your responses I added your prefered dates to the list:

 - Alexander Schatten (24th)
 - Andreas Hochsteger (for me it's ok on 23.05.-26.05.)
 - Franz Philipp Moser (24th - one or two days difference
                        doesn't matter to me)
 - Johann Schweigl (24th and 25th are both ok for me)
 - Manfred Weigel (Mo - Thu is ok! 23.6. - 26.6.)
 - Matthew Langham (25th but trip to Vienna is tentative)
 - Michael Gerzabek (24th)
 - Reinhard Pötz (June, 24th, June 25th not possible
                  but this could change)

(I hope I added all names to the list - if *your* name is missing
please contact me!)

Nice to see - we are already 8 people! One further question:
Do you plan to come alone?

                                - o -

If it's okay for you I will wait a week and I'll fix the date of our
"Stammtisch" in the middle of the next week:

 - Matthew maybe knows for sure if he will come to Vienna on 25th.
 - I know if I can postpone my alread existing appointment on 25th
 - Michael will be back from holidays and can confirm himself
   if the 25th would be okay for him too.

(NOTE: In the future I will send my mails about the "Stammtisch" to! If one of you is subscribed to cocoon-dev
only please let me know!)

View raw message