cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinhard_po...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: Preparing M2 and the website
Date Sat, 10 May 2003 11:29:58 GMT

> From: Vadim Gritsenko [mailto:vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net]
> Open questions:

I want to add another open question: If we have three websites

http://cocoon.apache.org/1.x
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1

where do I get an overview that three websites exist (without searching
the maillists)?

I like the structure the Tomcat people have choosen for their website.
They have a general website (CVS, maillists, Credits, general links,
...)
and they have links to several documentations (3.2, 3.3, 4.0, 4.1, 5.0).

For Cocoon I would do something like this:

http://cocoon.apache.org
   News
   Download
   Documentation & Status
     Cocoon 2.1
     Cocoon 2.0
     Cocoon 1.x
   Community
     Cocoon Bylaws
     Maillists
     Archive
     Cocoon Wiki!
   Project
     Bug Database
     DevSnapshots
   Links
     Cocoon Links
     Live Sites
     Cocoon Hosting

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0
   Top
   Documentation
     Introduction
     Installing
   Status
     Changes
     ToDo
     Planning notes
     PatchQueue

(and the same for the other two documentation branches.)

What do you think?

Reinhard