cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] allow redirects in handle-errors
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:49:03 GMT
on 4/30/03 3:22 AM Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Considering the hot discussion around redirects in handle-errors, I call
> for a vote on this feature.
>
> Do you want to allow redirects in handle-errors ?
>
> Here's my +1.

-0

if you need to use the same error-generating pipeline in different
places you can use map:resources and this is a much better option
because it doesn't require another response/request cycle as redirect-to
does.

if you need to handle error from several web sites in one position, then
it's much wiser to let cocoon just generate the error code and let the
HTTPd proxypass handle it.

but if you want to hurt yourself, I can't do anything to stop you from
doing so.

--
Stefano.