cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject Re: Woody
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:53:56 GMT
Bruno Dumon wrote:

> Comments, questions and other remarks are of course welcome.

since you asked for them... remarks follow:

1) good to notice that form declarations and form templates are
separated: a must-have in my eyes

2) client-side validations are not handled (yet)... I brewed my own
(XSLT-based) solution because current form handling mechanisms lack
this: could you spare a thought on this issue ?

3) Hooks for Javascript events: I've found them a necessity. For
instance, disabling a list box when a check-box has been checked

4) Making a widget read-only (or hide it) based on rules: useful when
different classes of users have different privileges on form's data

Hey, have I forgotten to tell you I liked woody ?

Regards,

                Luca Morandini
                GIS Consultant
               lmorandini@ieee.org