cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - cocoon-block-fop
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:10:12 GMT
on 4/10/03 2:02 PM Stephan Michels wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>

>>on 4/8/03 2:42 PM Stephan Michels wrote:

cannot resolve symbol

>>In case you (or others) have any question, please feel free to ask.
>

> Another question, the depend element in gump.xml declares a
> dependency to another project. Does this only includes projects,
> which were build by gump?

no

> Does a 'PREREQ FAILURE - chaperon' mean that gump couldn't build
> the chaperon project.

no it means that gump couldn't find the jar files that the chaperon
project exposes. That you modified the library again but you didn't
update the jar reference to it at the bottom of gump.xml

> For example spark is also not a known project for gump, but the
> itext block were build. So, whats the difference?

see the bottom of gump.xml: we define the projects we depend on and that
we include in our own module.

--
Stefano.