cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Resigning from Cocoon PMC Chair
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 22:20:48 GMT
on 4/7/03 11:30 PM Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>

>>I hereby resign from my ASF officer position of Apache Cocoon PMC Chair.
>>
>>I ask the ASF board to ratify this in their next meeting.
>>

> I'm sad about this, since you're the best person to hold that role,
> because of your long history with both Cocoon and the ASF.
>
> Now, considering what Nicola (which both knows you and has been a PMC
> chairman) said, I guess, and sincerely hope, that you're just resigning
> from the PMC chair, but not from Cocoon itself.

As I wrote to Pier, I'm just resigning from my PMC chair role. I will
continue to be involved in cocoon development as long as I find itches
that coocon can help me scratch. And this will very likely continue for
a long time given the projects I'm going to be involved in in the future.

But I won't be doing any more social engineering or legal oversight.

And hopefully this will bring back the clear skies and the fun.

--
Stefano.