cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gump on cocoondev.org
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 03:41:13 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:

> Even if this were corrected, however, I do see a jar in the
> avalon-excalibur/compatibility/build/lib directory.  What's odd is that
> it was built this morning, but has yesterday's date on it.  This I can't
> explain either.

Solved this problem.  Something is misconfigured on cocoondev.   Witness:

public class test {
   static public void main(String args[]) throws Exception {
     System.out.println(java.util.TimeZone.getDefault().getID());
   }
}

Now here is the output on various machines:

nagoya:         America/Los_Angeles
rubix:          America/New_York
cocoondev:      America/Chicago
lsd:            Europe/Amsterdam

Can you spot the one that is incorrect?

In the process, I found an unrelated problem and a workaround.  On
cocoondev only, the gen was failing thus:

(Location of error unknown)XSLT Error (java.lang.InternalError): fillbuf

I appear to be able to work around this by adding the following to one
of the stylesheets:

<xsl:output indent="yes"/>

I don't know why this only happens on cocoondev and why adding this line
avoids the problem, but for now, I'm happy.

- Sam Ruby