cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [PMC Vote] Copyright footer on Cocoon Wiki
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 17:46:16 GMT
On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Diana Shannon wrote:

> Still, wiki authors don't send in an ASF Contributor License, so I can't
> see that we can enforce much about copyright in this context.

I've been thinking about this, and in the context of adding abuse
protection to the wiki, too. If we require some simple registration
procedure before using the wiki to help minimise abuse, perhaps the
registration procedure could have a click-through license agreement? I'm
not sure how legally binding that would be.

Andrew.