cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [proposal] rethinking distribution strategy
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 07:22:23 GMT


On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> +1 for releasing 2.1 beta 1 asap.
>
> There is only one minor problem: I don't have time to prepare
> the release right now due to some work load and the easter
> holidays :)
>
> So, I could release on the 28th or 29th of april - from that
> date on it should be possible for me to do a release every
> week if required, so we will not get a delay in releasing
> any following version.
>
> It's a good idea to get the beta out of the door right now
> even if something is not finished yet, but I want to remind
> that if we have severe bugs/problems in a released beta,
> this will not help cocoon to enter "new homes".
>
> Is the above proposed release date ok for everyone?

So, can we release the beta now? There are still some issues,
which must be fixed, but there will be always some bugs ;-)

Stephan.

BTW, what about a feature-freeze?


Mime
View raw message