cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [XMLForm] Declarative xmlns attribute
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 06:29:39 GMT

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, ivelin wrote:

> Good question.
> startPrefixMap is somewhat confusing.
> http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200108/msg00718.html
> What is the Xalan error text?

ERROR   10510   [test.test] (): Could not execute test
    [junit] org.w3c.dom.DOMException: NAMESPACE_ERR: An attempt is made to
create or change an object in a way which is incorrect with regard to
namespaces.
    [junit] 	at
org.apache.xml.utils.DOMBuilder.startElement(DOMBuilder.java:351)
    [junit] 	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.startElement(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:1020)
    [junit] 	at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.startElement(AbstractXMLPipe.java:130)

You can run the tests by yourself (> ant test).

BTW, I must say writing testcases helps me a lot finding hidden
bugs. All I can say is write testcases, people!

Stephan.