cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject Testcases for Cocoon components
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:32:25 GMT
Hi,

I tried to make some universal testcases for Cocoon components. I
first started with testcases for generators and transformers. These
testcases makes it easy to test the components outside of Cocoon.
And also started to make some mock clases for the environment. I was
inspired by the Strutstestcase project, which allows to test
every aspect without a servlet container.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/strutstestcase/

But my current problem is that the abstract test classes are found
in src/test, and used in src/blocks/chaperon/test. This will cause
problems with the Gump, because the classes couldn't be found.
One way to solve that issue is to use a block for these classes, but
this will not be a block in the common sense :-/

Perhaps anyone have a better idea? Perhaps I'm the only one, who think
testcases for components are important?!

Thoughts?

Stephan Michels.

         Stephan Michels               EMail: stephan@apache.org
         ICQ: 115535699                Tel: +49-030-314-21583