cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FYI] www.ormaz.it usecase
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 08:35:27 GMT

On 15 Apr 2003, Bruno Dumon wrote:

> Aside from this, with the addition of setup-time profiling to Cocoon's
> profiler, it was remarkable to see that often the setup method of the
> TraxTransformer takes more time than its execution. Still need to dig
> deeper into this...

Yes, the problem is known.

  <xslt-processor logger="core.xslt-processor">
     <parameter name="use-store" value="false"/>
     <parameter name="incremental-processing" value="true"/>
  </xslt-processor>

You must set use-store to true, but this will create a memory leak if
you're using the xalan. The memory leak doesn't occur if you're using the
XSLTC. Until now, I havn't got any memory profiling tool to run with
Cocoon.

Perhaps you have more luck, Stephan.