cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Jetty question
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 10:07:14 GMT
We haven't really used Jetty much - so bear with me while I fish through the
fog of customer installations :-)

Is there a "gotcha" when it comes to getting Cocoon to run with Jetty? We
are getting some ClassCastExceptions from stuff like this:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.ClassCastException
	at org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemValueOf.execute(ElemValueOf.java:338)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(Transform
erImpl.java:2324)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.applyTemplateToNode(Transformer
Impl.java:2147)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.j
ava:1203)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3357)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException
	at
org.apache.xpath.axes.FilterExprIteratorSimple.executeFilterExpr(FilterExprI
teratorSimple.java:104)
	at
org.apache.xpath.axes.FilterExprWalker.setRoot(FilterExprWalker.java:168)
	at org.apache.xpath.axes.WalkingIterator.setRoot(WalkingIterator.java:138)
	at
org.apache.xpath.axes.LocPathIterator.executeCharsToContentHandler(LocPathIt
erator.java:284)
	at org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemValueOf.execute(ElemValueOf.java:319)
<<

Does Cocoon require a specific version of Jetty? More importantly is there a
xalan/Jetty/Cocoon dependency we need to be aware of?

Thanks

Matthew

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de