cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: Allow redirects inside error handling
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:11:08 GMT
By removing the redirect in the error handling you can't prevent
infinite loops. Imagine the client requests "document", the
corresponding pipeline produces an exception and the error handler
is called. In the error handler I make a <map:generate
And I have an infinite loop without a redirect.
Can you prevent a user from doing so?

View raw message