cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [Ann] Apache Cocoon 2.1 Milestone 1 Release
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:07:34 GMT
Konstantin Piroumian wrote:

> Shouldn't we create a separate version of Cocoon site for 2.0 and 2.1
> branches?
> Now Changes on the site reflect the 2.0.5 version and the announcement
> doesn't mention any changes.

Yes, I know - we discussed this several times and came to the conclusion
that the full list of changes from the status.xml is too much for the
user. We decided to flag changes, but as this has not happened yet,
we do not mention the changes.

> Maybe its Ok for a milestone release, but where the users will
> learn what's
> new and what has changed in this version?

I think we should update the site to the 2.1 docs. What do others
think?

Carsten