cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject [IMPORTANT] BugZilla Versions
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 06:15:46 GMT
Hi,

we have now two cvs repositories for 2.x versions, one for 2.0 and one for
2.1;
but we have only one module entry in bugzilla.

Now, if you want to file a bug, you have to choose the version. Until
recently,
you could choose between the released versions (2.0, 2.0.1 etc) and "Current
CVS".
As we now have two "Current CVSs", this is not enough for us.
So, I guess we have two possibilities:
a) create a second bugzilla module for 2.1
b) create more versions

For a quick workaround, I followed b) and changed "Current CVS" to "Current
CVS 2.0"
and added "Current CVS 2.1". Of course, this might be a little bit
confusing.

So, what can we do?

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler