cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [proposal] rethinking distribution strategy
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 06:15:26 GMT
+1 for releasing 2.1 beta 1 asap.

There is only one minor problem: I don't have time to prepare
the release right now due to some work load and the easter
holidays :)

So, I could release on the 28th or 29th of april - from that
date on it should be possible for me to do a release every
week if required, so we will not get a delay in releasing
any following version.

It's a good idea to get the beta out of the door right now
even if something is not finished yet, but I want to remind
that if we have severe bugs/problems in a released beta,
this will not help cocoon to enter "new homes".

Is the above proposed release date ok for everyone?

Greetings
Carsten 

Carsten Ziegeler 
Open Source Group, S&N AG
http://radio.weblogs.com/0107211/

Mime
View raw message