cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Pratt <Chris.Pr...@three.co.uk>
Subject RE: ESQL result set
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 08:56:20 GMT
Thanks
	I couldn't find a sample.
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Haul [mailto:haul@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de]
Sent: 08 April 2003 09:50
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: ESQL result set

On 08.Apr.2003 -- 09:02 AM, Chris Pratt wrote:
> I am executing three sql queries and want to display them in the same HTML
> table.
>
> In JSP I would name a result set and loop through each of them, can I do
> this in XSP?

You can have more than one query in an XSP and you can nest SQL
queries with ESQL. Please have a look at the samples.

> Also am I right in thinking that TransformSQL is not around in the next
> release of Cocoon?

If you are referring to the SQLTransformer -- it will be included for sure.

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the personal
use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential and may be
legally privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or
distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author only.
Furthermore, this message (including any attachment) does not create any legally
binding rights or obligations whatsoever, which may only be created by the exchange
of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorised representative of Hutchison
3G UK Limited.