cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject javadocs not building?
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 01:12:53 GMT
Am I the only one not getting javadocs from the build?  I get:

javadocs:
Generating Javadoc
Javadoc execution
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java...
error: cannot read: org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java
<snip/>
1 error

I've checked and of course
src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/programming/java
is indeed there and I don't see anything wrong with it.  Before I start
hunting
all over the place, I thought it wise to check that I'm not the only one
seeing this.

Win2k, JDK1.4

Geoff