cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject RE: Woody
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 02:20:10 GMT

How about providing these levels of auto-generated/custom validation:
- required (auto-generated) simply check for any value
- regex (auto-generated) match value against regex (could couple with or
  without required).  Are javascript regex and java regex (jdk 1.4 or
  jakarta's for older) compatible enough?
- custom (manual) name of function to call, probably with no argument.

Sorry in advance if this betrays ignorance of what you've got so far.  I
have only
just started to look into the woody code/wiki but it looks very promising
for the
needs I've had.

Geoff