cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject problems matching URLs with underscores
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:24:46 GMT
Hi All

I am having a strange problem matching URLs with underscores in them.

ie. /press/press_17  (and /easy/press/press_17)

should be matched by:

	<map:match pattern="^(easy/)?(\w*)/(\w*)$" type="regexp">

When I test this regular expression on a set of URLs using BBEdit (a
text editor with regexp) the matches work, when I test this in Cocoon,
the match does not work.

The sitemap that catches this (or is supposed to ...), is mounted by
the standard cocoon/sitemap.xmap from the dist. (using '*/**' on
'iniva/press/press_17') .

I am really struggling to work out from the logs what is going wrong.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks for any help

regards Jeremy