cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Pruning the old distributions directories...
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:13:40 GMT
Folks... I noticed that our nice set of distributions directories is
_MAHYEM_... We have files in three locations PLUS the mirrored archive:

/www/www.apache.org/dist/xml/cocoon/ http://www.apache.org/dist/xml/cocoon
/www/xml.apache.org/cocoon/dist      http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/dist
/www/xml.apache.org/cocoon1/dist     http://xml.apache.org/cocoon1/dist

Respectively those are using 168588 + 467414 + 67645 = 703647 Kb (687 Mb),
and added to that we have the SAME EXACT COPY of everything in
/www/www.apache.org/dist/cocoon which accounts for 525723 Kb (513 Mb).

I've put down some redirects in those directories (the old distros), going
to the "mirror.cgi" page (right now making the preferred "nagoya.apache.org"
which is up-to-date).

As I plan to wipe those directories clean, please triplecheck that
everything we need, every single distribution in the three directories above
is present in /www/www.apache.org/dist/cocoon on daedalus, if not move it
there, or let me know...

I want to free up that 3/4 of a gig as soon as possible...

    Pier