cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Where can I download nightly snapshots?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 23:30:47 GMT
On 24/4/03 23:40, "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net> wrote:

> Reinhard Pötz wrote:
>
>> Because of firewalls many users cannot access CVS directly - their only
>> chance is the nightly snapshots. But the directories have been empty for
>> month. Could somebody with the necessary rights on those machines have a
>> look at this issue. TIA
>>

> Pier,
>
> Where is this script?
> /www/cvs.apache.org/snapshots/xml-cocoon2/.snapshot does not have it
> anymore.

Yes... That script have been deleted by the default apmail-owned script
polling out CVS snapshots... This script prunes the CVS snapshots directory
when files are more than N day old...

I _thought_ I did a CVS update on the bin directory that contains that
script, but apparently I didn't... Well I did now... :-(

If the snapshots dir don¹t start getting populated in the next 6/12 hours,
then it means it still requires some workaround...

    Pier