cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: list moderators
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 23:54:19 GMT
On 9/4/03 22:10, "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicolaken@apache.org> wrote:

> -private message -
>
> Robert Koberg wrote, On 09/04/2003 23.06:
>> Why is a change needed? What has Giacomo been doing wrong?
>
> He has not made mistakes. We are afraid he's a borg.
>
>> There seems to be an interesting power grab going on...
>
> The first step to world domination.
>
>> Just my observations... no feeling one way or another...
>
> You will be assimilated.
>
>> [[Even in stepping down and removing himself, Stefano causes interesting
>> things to happen :) pretty cool]]
>
> He is giving in to the dark side of the force.
>
> :-)))

Nicola, it's either Star Trek or Star Wars... You can't put references to
two masterpieces in the same email (would be like asking on who's better,
"Dart Vader" or "James T. Kirk")...

    Pier

(Talking about the destruction of the first Death Star vs. the second -
there were only Imperial personnel aboard number 1, but what about all of
the innocent construction workers on number 2? - Kevin Smith - Clerks)